The standard forex account from FxBox International gives traders of all levels access to a user-friendly and secure trading environment. Historically speaking, the standard account is the oldest account type on the forex market – the first of its kind to offer traders the ability to trade standard lots.
Discover the perks of a standard forex account from FxBox today.
The original standard forex account carried some limitations. For example, traders faced high commission fees and required considerable capital. The good news is that those days are long gone; the modern standard account has been dramatically modified to meet the needs of countless traders across the world – including you!
Take full advantage of floating 1:1000 leverage – multiply your profits but take care not to multiply your losses too.
Choose from over 70 financial instruments to buy and sell in the markets – the most any FxBox account type has to offer.
The Standard Account is the perfect type of account for traders who’re looking to get more serious about taking advantage of the markets.
|Leverage / Margin req.||Fixed 1:1000|
|Maximum deposit||No limit|
|Order execution||Market Execution|
|Limit & Stop Levels||1 spread|
|Pricing||5 decimals for FX (3 on JPY pairs), 2 decimals for Metals|
|Trading Instruments||FX, Crypto, Metals, Indices, Commodities|
|Minimum Volume per Trade||0.1|
|Maximum Volume per Trade||30|
|Maximum Number of Orders||unlimited|
|Maximum Volume of Orders||100|
|Maximum Number of Pending Orders||100|
1. Spreads are floating and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
2. Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion switch the leverage to a maximum of up to 1:100 for all forex currency pairs and spot metals within the hour before the trading session ends on every Friday if any positions are opened, closed or modified on a Standard or Micro account. However, before the beginning of the next trading session, the leverage will be reset based on the total volume of open positions on the account. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client with prior written notice.
3. FxBox applies dividend adjustments on Spot Indices when positions remain open on the ex-dividend date. If a client is holding buy positions his/her account will be credited with the fixed dividend amount. If a client is holding sell positions then the dividend amount will be debited from his/her account.
4. For Spot Indices and Spot Commodities on Standard Account: the Maximum volume per trade is 5 lots; the maximum volume of all orders for Spot Indices is 15 lots and 50 for Spot Commodities.
5. Please note that for clients who reside in Iran, there is a minimum deposit requirement of $50 for Standard accounts.